Outside Sales Representative 80K+
Company: Rollins Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
$80,000+ FIRST YEAR EARNINGS Top Performers Earn More Than
$150,000+ Are you and inside salesperson who is tired of sitting
behind a desk all day? Or a road warrior who wants work life
balance and to spend more time with your family? If you have what
it takes to shine as part of a high-performance, consultative,
sales team, this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn
more about an exciting career with Orkin. What We're Looking For...
You are a positive professional who enjoys independence, building
relationships, having fun and controlling your income. You relate
well to all kinds of people, listen, and understand their needs.
You explain things easily in ways that people can understand. What
You'll Be Doing... As a Residential Sales Professional with Orkin,
you will have the opportunity to grow your sales career and control
your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages,
recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips!
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the
in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest
solution for each customer's needs.
- Achieve goals through prospecting new business and assigned
leads-we have a robust advertising budget to provide you with
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers
in their homes to explain Orkin's products and services.
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the customer's home-don't
worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to customers based on inspection and
issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the
process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help
you stay organized-we will provide training on this too! We
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Quality, comprehensive paid training
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
scholarship awards You'll need to have...
- Ability to build customer relationships by understanding their
needs and concerns
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License Even better if you have...
- Customer service or sales experience Why Orkin? Orkin is
committed to helping team members achieve their personal and
professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent
workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the
chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different,
while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most
other companies cannot offer.
- As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the
world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
GA But enough about us. We want to learn about you. Apply Now!
Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us
better. We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates
must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or
without accommodations. Education Required
- High School/GED or better Preferred
- Bachelors or better Licenses & Certifications Required
- Driver License Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:See job description
Keywords: Rollins Inc, Kokomo , Outside Sales Representative 80K+, Sales , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!