KokomoRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Kokomo jobs

CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Flatbed Truck Drivers

Company: System Transport
Location: Kokomo
Posted on: June 15, 2019

Job Description:

Flatbed Owner Operators - YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, High Settlements & Respect. Our Family-Oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our Owner Operators. System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES------REGIONAL or OVER THE ROAD This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%. No Upfront Costs 100% Fuel Surcharge Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount Base Plates and Permits

Keywords: System Transport, Kokomo , CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Flatbed Truck Drivers, Professions , Kokomo, Indiana

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Regional Class A CDL Drivers - $1,000 Sign On Bonus - Premier
Description: Job Description: Regional - 1,000 Sign On Bonus - Premier REGIONAL, DEDICATED DRIVING POSITIONS EARNING POTENTIAL 70,000 Call 877-920-6820 or apply online below today. We
Company: Premier Transportation
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

PART TIME CLASS A - LOCAL WORK
Description: Call us at 888-719-9268 PART TIME CLASS A - LOCAL WORK Job Details: Minimum Daily Pay Weekend Position Transition
Company: Venture Logistics
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Over The Road Company Drivers
Description: TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL DRIVERSGuaranteed Transition PayLCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate (more...)
Company: LCL Bulk Transport
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019


Dedicated CDL A Company Truck Drivers - Home Weekends - $3000 Sign On Bonus!
Description: Hauling Home Products: This is a Dedicated position that is hauling vinyl windows and doors Home weekends but is OTR in nature Paying .42-.44CPm with 30 a stop some loads can have 10-22 stops. Average (more...)
Company: Koch Dedicated
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Home Daily CDL-A Truck Driver
Description: Call 888 776-0959 Today West Side Transport, based in Cedar Rapids, IA, has been in business for over 45 years. Started by the Vogt family, cleaning grain spills at train yards with just a few trucks (more...)
Company: West Side Transport
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Dedicated CDL A Company Truck Drivers - Home Weekends - $3000 Sign On Bonus! - Noblesville
Description: Hauling Home Products:This is a Dedicated position that is hauling vinyl windows and doorsHome weekends but is OTR in naturePaying .42-.44CPm with 30 a stop some loads can have 10-22 stops. Average 1640-1900 (more...)
Company: Koch Dedicated
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Solo and Teams
Description: Job Description:OTR Truck Driver Opportunity Earn an Extra 1,000 Per Month CALL 866- - OR APPLY TODAY Ride with U.S. Xpress today We are hiring drivers for OTR runs with reliable hometime and (more...)
Company: U.S Xpress
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Driver - Regional Part-Time Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Schneider National
Description: Regional part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling, working as little as 8 days per month. Earn up to 0.50 per mile with a weekly performance pay up to (more...)
Company: Schneider
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Home Daily - Dedicated Truck Driver Opportunity out of Shelbyville, IN
Description: Job Description:HOME DAILY - Dedicated Truck Driver Opportunity out of Shelbyville, IN Ride with U.S. Xpress today We are now hiring drivers for dedicated runs out of Shelbyville, IN with DAILY HOMETIME (more...)
Company: US Xpress
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Class A CDL OTR Company Truck Driver
Description: Average Up To 65K Annually When you go the extra mile, you should be rewarded. That s why Hill Bros. offers OTR CDL-A truck driver opportunities with excellent starting pay rates, fantastic home time, (more...)
Company: Hill Brothers Transportation
Location: Noblesville
Posted on: 06/26/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Indiana jobs by following @recnetIN on Twitter!

Kokomo RSS job feeds