Production Support Engineer
Company: StarPlus Energy
Posted on: September 11, 2023
StarPlus Energy is a joint venture between Samsung/Stellantis.
Join us in establishing the first plant of its kind in Indiana. As
a member of our team, you will play an important role in our
company's positive culture by helping us build and maintain an
effective organization as the automotive industry moves toward an
electric future. Job Responsibilities: Interpreting, analyzing,
cleaning and transformation of raw data into meaningful statistics,
information, and explanations using different approaches and
business intelligence tools . Work on presentation materials and
administrative tasks supporting the production manager in the
assigned manufacturing area.
- Organize multiple sets of man, machine, process, quality, and
maintenance generated data to highlight trends, build hypothesis,
and help design prediction models .
- Collaborate to complete and distribute daily, weekly, and
monthly department reports ranging from safety, quality, production
and other departmental KPIs.
- Maintain an inter department schedule for meetings, training,
time offs, team building activities and other parameters as
assigned by the manager.
- Work as a communication bridge between shop floor and support
functions to liaise, negotiate and continually improve
communication channels and data quality.
- Facilitate writing, scheduling, and inspecting employee
training requirements, cost improvement proposals, and promotional
pitches for department work culture enhancement.
- Executing Real Time Data synthesis tasks using MS Excel, Power
BI, VBA, Python, Tableau, or other relevant analytic tools for more
- Ordering department consumable materials and accounting to the
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system
and regulations. Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of the Window's suite of software's with
advanced Excel skills.
- Resourceful and Skilled in handling multiple projects
- Proven Self-Starter taking initiatives, promoting teamwork,
attention to details. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Technical Degree.
- Prefer Bilingual English/Korean
- High-volume manufacturing industry experience.
Keywords: StarPlus Energy, Kokomo , Production Support Engineer, Professions , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!