Leasing Consultant - Summerset
Company: Kittle Property Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Supports the organization's mission and values by exhibiting the
following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration,
innovation, respect personalization, commitment to our community,
and accountability and ownership.POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible and
accountable for leasing apartments and providing customer service
to ensure maximum occupancy and resident retention.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Lease apartments through telephone sales and apartment tours
with prospective residents.
- Follow up and establish rapport with prospective residents and
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Present apartment community in a professional manner at all
- Coordinate move ins and move outs to provide for an enjoyable
experience for all residents.
- Manage lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and
manage the renewal process.
- Assist in providing and maintaining excellent curb appeal.
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures as set forth from
HKP and the Compliance Department.
- Write work order requests, follow up with residents regarding
completed work orders and enter information into Yardi.
- Assist manager with rent and delinquency collection.
- Assist manager in providing account information to the property
supervisor and credit agencies.
- Assist manager with resident relations and enforce all
community rules and regulations.
- Supervise all neighborhood committee activities.
- Provide outside marketing and establish rapport with local
businesses and community agencies.
- Assist with office organization by filing and maintaining
organized resident files.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- No prior experience necessary
- Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret
basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information
one-on-one or in small groups.
- Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but
uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense
understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few
variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Beginner experience with MS Office.TRAINING
- Annually attend fair housing, section 42 and leasing
- Ongoing professional development.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Rarely must sit, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with
hands/arms, stoop, kneel crouch, crawl, bend or lift up to 25
- Occasionally must stand, walk, talk, hear and be exposed to
outdoor weather conditions.
- Close and distance vision is required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normally works in an environment with moderate noise.Part-time
- 20 Hours/week
Keywords: Kittle Property Group, Kokomo , Leasing Consultant - Summerset, Professions , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!