Inventory Associate - Driver - Specialty
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Inventory Associate Driver - Specialty
Starting Wage from $17.00 while counting and $17.00 while
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Get paid weekly
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate - Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS to count their business inventory in an
efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our
organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of
Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a
positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the
barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide
them with proper inventory information that will assist them in
making better business decisions and better supporting their
customers! Drivers are responsible for safely transporting team
members to and from inventory events in a timely manner. This role
is responsible for adhering to traffic laws and WIS driver safety
requirements, as well as conducting and completing vehicle
inspections, maintenance, and daily cleaning. The Inventory
Associate -Driver is a critical team member at WIS, ensuring the
safe transport of our associates while in turn, increasing customer
satisfaction and meeting Company goals and objectives.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or
Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours,
days, including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the
more you can earn!
Inventory Associate Driver Requirement
- Must possess a valid drivers license within the state of
residence for a minimum of 36 consecutive months
- A minimum of three (3) years proven driving experience
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment investigative
consumer report, pre-employment screening and MVR check in
accordance with company standards
- Familiarity with GPS devices and how to navigate to assigned
- Availability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in
support of the District Manager and customer commitments, this
includes very early mornings and/or late nights
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: WIS International, Kokomo , Inventory Associate - Driver - Specialty, Professions , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!