Bunker Hill - CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: April 6, 2021
CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers$70,000
$80,000 First Year EarningsHome Weekends $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Bunker Hill, Indiana
- This same opportunity is available in Fort Wayne as well.
- Annual Safety & Performance Incentives
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits Package (available after
only 30 days) DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing
supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We're a
world-class company, and we're looking for world-class people. Our
Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're
an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate
about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become
an essential part of everyday life. JOB DESCRIPTION: Our customer
is a nationally known distributor of automobile and light truck
tires. The positions that we are interviewing for involve the
delivery of their product (tires) to their retail store locations.
THIS IS A TOUCH FREIGHT POSITION but we will teach you how to do
this safely and easily. Our drivers tell us that it is truly easier
that food service deliveries. You will be driving a late model
Volvo automatic tractor. This is primarily Monday - Friday work and
you will be over the road for 3-4 nights during the week but are
HOME EVERY WEEKEND.
- Since you only drive to work on Monday and then home on Friday
you can live an hour away from Bunker Hill (or Fort Wayne) and
still be interested in this career position.
- Occasionally you may be asked to dispatch on a Sunday but when
that happens your week is most often completed by early Friday
afternoon. We ASK YOU - we don't TELL YOU to do this!
- No one uses your tractor but you except when you go on your
PAID VACATIONS. This is a full time position with a comprehensive
and affordable benefit package, including a 401-K with a matching
part. Your first year earnings for this position will be
approximately $75,000 - $85,000 which includes the first year's
payout of the sign on bonus.
- Contribute 6% of your first year earnings to the 401K ($4,500 -
$5,100) and DHL will contribute another $3,750 - $4,250 to your
account. That represents approximately $8,250 - $9,350 you would be
saving toward your retirement each year. Not to mention the tax
benefit, and potential financial growth opportunities that comes
with saving into your 401K.
- There is also the potential for up to $2,250 (tax-free)
annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance rewards!!!
This position comes with a $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS that pays you
$1,250 every 3 months during the first 12 months of employment with
DHL. We also pay a $2,000 Referral Bonus, to our employee drivers,
if they recommend a driver applicant who might be interested in
this work and we hire them. This payout is half in 90 days and the
other half after 180 days of their employment. Minimum Requirements
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. We also offer: Outstanding
Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Kokomo , Bunker Hill - CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers, Professions , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!