Executive Assistant & Business Planner, bilingual Korean
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Executive Assistant & Business Planner, Bilingual Korean
The position supports a C-level Manager and will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities and provides administration and business planning support.
Candidate must possess critical-thinking skills with an ability to make decisions under pressure. The individual must have executive support work, management of executive schedules and business trips, reporting work, document preparation management, meeting protocol management, expense management, and office information management with good organization and people skills.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration are essential for this role due to interactions with C - Level / Executive Leader Members of the company. This individual will also interact with key stakeholders and external parties. The positions is responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing, and approving supply requisitions and any additional business / clerical functions. The candidate will also assist in the development of presentation materials and any major project related tasks. Candidate needs to be resourceful, innovative, and proactive to support the C-level Manager.
This position requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, result-focused, the ability to prioritize multiple activities and the ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential. Must enjoy a fast-paced environment and be flexible, highly organized, show initiative, good judgement and be willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed to achieve organizational goals and deliverables. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in execution and accountability for project coordination and, or management also required.
-Manage scheduling for an Executive leader including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
- Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings, ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required prework/deliverables, and help coordinate necessary follow-ups
- Ensure the Executive leader is continually aware of upcoming meetings, commitments, travel and deliverables. Track key action items
- Process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of expense allocations
- Assist in managing events, budgets and logistics
- Review/proof documents and presentations for spelling, grammar and content (as appropriate)
- Help support overall Exec team management including Operational Review preparation, office supply management, team social events, and other general office management functions
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling
- Domestic & International travel coordination and expenses
- Reconciliation of the C-level management expense reports
- Responsible for arranging the office communications including e-mail and newsletters
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required; possess strong emotional intelligence (interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills).
- Exceptional organizational skills and resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner
- Experience planning international travel.
- Ability to work past typical working hours.
- Willing to be in office Monday through Friday.
- Able to provide direction when needed.
- Focused and a self-starter.
- Skilled at taking or recording sufficient notes at meetings and preparing accurate records of the event.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in the accountability and execution of managing multiple projects
- Other related duties and responsibilities as directed
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to use specialized programs which is about managing expenses
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional planning, time management and organizational skills
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Proven ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Prior experience working for a large, global company is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5- 10 years' experience in a professional business environment as an administrative or executive assistant to VP or higher.
- Bilingual Korean/English necessary (able to read, write and speak Korean)Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: cesna, Kokomo , Executive Assistant & Business Planner, bilingual Korean, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
here to apply!