Director of Nursing - DON - Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: October 13, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) who has a passion
for leading and inspiring others? Do you have a head for strategy,
a heart for teamwork, and maybe some lingering student loan debt?
How does a guaranteed retention bonus sound to you? If you're
liking what you're reading, then Trilogy is where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities
across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have
access to the latest technology available in our industry, and
offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to
Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work.
If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few:
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed retention bonus paid quarterly
- Additional bonus potential with an annual bonus
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Monthly employee celebrations
- And so much more!
What You'll be Doing:
- Plan, organize, develop, and implement the overall population
of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current
federal, state, and local standard guidelines and regulations that
govern our facility.
- Oversee resident's total care regimen by coordinating nursing
services and other resident services.
- Assist the Discharge Planning Coordinator and resident in the
nursing services portion of the resident's discharge plan.
- Participate in the resident admission process through
interviewing and selection.
- Perform daily rounds to observe residents and to ensure if
nursing needs are being met.
- Monitor medication distribution to guarantee medications are
being administered as prescribed. Oversee treatment schedules to
confirm actions are provided as required.
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties
on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Implement and maintain onboarding and orientation of new
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by
authorized government agencies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
LOCATION:Waterford Place Health CampusKokomoIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Lea (502) 373-6570LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- Hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
and have a current/valid state Registered Nurse (RN) license and
current/valid CPR certification required.
- Prior management experience in Long-Term Healthcare as a
Director of Nursing is required.
- Compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a
- Good critical thinking, communication, team building, and
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Kokomo , Director of Nursing - DON - Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!