Auto Body and Paint Technician
Posted on: October 9, 2021
AUTO BODY AND PAINT PROFESSIONALS
Body technicians, painters, and preppers play a critical role in
the reconditioning process. Making our cars look and feel new, to
meet our high customer standards, is vital.
AUTO BODY AND PAINT
- Competitive Pay Rate (No Flat Rate!)
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Tool & ASE Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Unmatched Company Culture
- $1,500 sign on bonus (depending on experience and
Auto Body Professional (Experienced) - minimum 3+ years
- Complete full body priming on a vehicle and final sand.
- Use water-based paint to paint and gloss the vehicle inside our
- Extensive body repair including metal pulling, roof repair,
stud welding, rocker panels, and multiple panels repair.
- Perform paint-less dent repair services on vehicles as
- Concisely and collaboratively communicate with the Cosmetic
team if additional work on a vehicle is needed.
AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Health Premiums
- No Flat Rate
- ASE and Tool Reimbursement
- Consistent Work Schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vehicle Discount
If you have warehouse, logistics, storeroom stocking, inventory,
distribution, or body shop work experience, this Auto Body
Technician opening could be a great fit for you.
Keywords: Carvana, Kokomo , Auto Body and Paint Technician, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!