CNA agency Long Term care- **PER DIEM/CONTRACT**
Company: Staff’d LTC
Posted on: September 2, 2021
SUMMARY: The Traveling Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing
resident care and support in all activities of daily living and
ensures the health, welfare and safety of all residents. Travel to
different long term care facilites thorugout the state and possibly
accross state lines. You can work Per Diem or Short term
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel to different long term care facilites thorughout the
state and possibly across state lines.
- Provide assistance with serving meals and feeding; providing
fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide assistance in personal hygiene by giving bedpans,
urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with
travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provide assistance in ambulating, turning, and positioning
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight;
recording intake and output information.
- Provide for resident comfort by utilizing resources and
materials; answering call lights and requests; reporting
observations of the residents to the nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information
confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related laws.
- Adhere to professional standards, company policies and
procedures, and all federal, state, and local requirements,
including JCAHO standards, when applicable.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; and maintaining licensure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state of practice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Ability to Travel to multiple neighboring states.
- PCC experience preferred.
- Other state certification a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or
move up to 100 pounds.
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Staff’d LTC, Kokomo , CNA agency Long Term care- **PER DIEM/CONTRACT**, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!