Company: Community Health Network
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Cook position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Cook is responsible for maintaining principles of proper
food production and other related activities
- Responsible for the preparation and cooking of foods, such as
meats, soups, sauces, gravies, starch, entrees, vegetables, and
- Responsible for seeing that food is prepared according to
- Confers with supervisors as to the use of leftovers, and menu
- Maintains high standards of food handling and cleanliness in
the work area, and is responsible for high standards of personal
- Will work together with the employees of the department to
provide optimal food, nutritional, and environmental services to
patients, visitors, and staff
Experience in food services as a cook.
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English;
must be able to read and comprehend recipes
- Must be able to use simple arithmetic and keep simple
- Must be able to use simple office machines, meat slicers,
mixers, steamers, and other institutional cooking equipment
- Must be able to perform several tasks (assembling trays,
reading menus, etc.) at the same time
- Ability to handle high stressed situations
- Ability to produce products with last minute notice and be
- Ability to follow instruction and acceptance of guidance
Keywords Food, food service, dietary, food and nutrition,
culinary, cook, cooking, chef, catering, hospitality, kitchen
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems,
Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing
convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and
when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and
doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed
to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and
affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values
First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and
Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an
exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Keywords: Community Health Network, Kokomo , Cook, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!