Skills Trainer - (Case Manager) - DCS - Kokomo
Company: Four County
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Four County is a growing non-profit Community Mental Health
Center currently serving the communities of North Central Indiana
since 1975. Four County is deeply committed to increasing access to
a continuum of care while integrating physical and behavioral
health well-being for our staff and consumers.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for case management, care coordination, and life
skills training for assigned caseload.
- Delivery of assessment, treatment planning, intervention, and
monitoring of goal achievement for consumers.
- Transportation of consumers as relevant to their care plan
- Achievement of service delivery goals and timely, accurate
- Work is very broad in scope and requires a high level of
- Desire to work in home-based and community settings.
Base pay is dependent on education, experience, and
- Bachelor's Degree: $15.50- $18.50 base PLUS many ongoing
incentive opportunities to increase pay (see below)
- Bilingual premium available for individuals fluent in Spanish
Additional Compensation and incentives:
- Eligible for incentives and bonuses up to $3,550 a year
- Eligible for $150/month ($1,800 annually) in student loan
- Earn $750 for every person you refer who is hired and remains
employed for 6 months and receive an additional $500 every year as
long as you both remain employed.
We also offer:
- Multiple health plan options to fit your lifestyle
- Health premium wellness discounts
- Up to $1,250/year in employer paid HSA contributions
- Mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard rate.
- Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan with 5% employer contribution (no match
- Employer sponsored life insurance and other supplemental
insurance products to choose from
- Up to $10,000 in tuition assistance
- Many opportunities for growth!!!
- Work schedule flexibility and remote work opportunities
To see the specifics for all of our wonderful benefit offerings,
please go to our benefits page on the Four County website: https://fourcounty.org/careers/benefits
Apply online: FourCounty.org/careers
#BestFirstJob - Whether just out of school or looking to shift
career fields entirely, getting your start at a community mental
health center will give you invaluable experience to build
#Pathways2Possibilities - Within our company there are various
paths and opportunities to take as you transition from your "first"
experience. Four County encourages career advancement and seeks to
help associates reach their aspirations!
#LaunchYourPotential - We understand that not every individual
will stay at one company their entire career. Four County will give
you the experience you need, allow you to build your professional
network, and after a couple of years help 'launch your
- Bachelor's degree in social services, social work, psychology
or related behavioral health field preferred.
- If working in Substance Abuse case management must have or be
working towards either state or national certification in
addictions, licensure, or certification as recovery coach.
- Must maintain reliable transportation
- Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License with meet Center
policy requirements for driver's license points.
- Must maintain vehicle insurance requirements per Center
Related keywords: life coach, psychology, mental health, social
Keywords: Four County, Kokomo , Skills Trainer - (Case Manager) - DCS - Kokomo, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!