Sr Behavioral Health Clinician
Company: Community Health Network
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- The Sr. Behavioral Health Clinician position is located in
- The Sr. Behavioral Health Clinician provides psychiatric
clinical intervention services for patients and families
- Administers direct and indirect patient care
- One year of experience working in healthcare or a human
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Oral communication skills to discuss patient care needs
- Written communication skills as necessary for
- Computer skills for documentation and work related
- Demonstrates a learning attitude toward solving problems
- Demonstrates ability to respectfully address interpersonal
- Takes initiative to help others
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions
- Demonstrates openness to change and new learning
- Demonstrates customer service skills to provide exceptional
patient and family experiences
Mental health, behavioral care, patient care, psych
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems,
Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing
convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and
when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and
doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed
to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and
affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values
- Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication
and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing
an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Keywords: Community Health Network, Kokomo , Sr Behavioral Health Clinician, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!