Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every
day! TridentCare Radiologic Technologists bring the healthcare
services to the patient's bedside. Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if
applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and
other miscellaneous facilities.
TridentCare is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the
nation. We're making a difference in lives of our patients every
Top 3 reasons Rad Techs love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently
is encouraged and supported
- Not confined to a single work space or location
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or
computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to
perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically
diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per
Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health
requirements, and operational requirements.
Attend meetings as required.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good
current standing at all times.
Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be
Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
- Train other technologists as required.
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Kokomo , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!