Radar Signal Processing Engineer
Company: Control Tec
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience
segment and is located in Kokomo, IN.
The Radar Signal Processing Engineer will be responsible for
development, testing and evaluation of waveforms and signal
processing algorithms for automotive radar systems.
Develop system, algorithm and software verification test plans
and perform test data collection, data processing and analysis.
Design efficient signal processing implementations intended for
real-time high performance radar sensors and evaluate how different
signal processing strategies would be implemented on a variety of
DSPs and hardware accelerators.
Design documentation, software requirements definition.
Create test plans and test reports.
- Present design concepts, radar performance, trade-off studies,
and algorithms to team members, management and customers.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Master degree with 3+ years of experience or Ph.D. degree in
engineering, mathematics, or other technical field.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication
- Computer based simulation or analysis.
- Matlab/Python proficiency.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and how to optimize for
- Graduate-level coursework and/or hand-on project experience in
radar systems and radar signal processing.
- Team player and highly motivated, flexible, and well
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
5+ years of experience in radar systems and radar signal
Expertise in one or more of the following areas: SAR, MIMO,
STAP, compressive sensing, micro-Doppler analysis, super resolution
techniques, spectrum analysis, object recognition.
- Experience in Scrum/Auto-Scrum development process.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise
in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and
automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that
enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Control Tec, Kokomo , Radar Signal Processing Engineer, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!