Company: Infotree Service Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering: Manufacturing, Industrial,
Mechatronics, and/or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Test Engineering experience made up of
multi-year experience with industrial controls and automation
design, preferably dealing with test equipment
- 2 or more years experience developing functional tests
specifically for automotive Products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with all levels of the Organization
- Ability to read, and preferably create, comprehensive
electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics using specified
software (ex. AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Manufacturing Engineering Production Support experience.
- Proficient software development skills in one or more test
software languages: National Instruments LabView, NI LabWindows
CVI, NI TestStand, C++, C
- Electrical schematics creation experience and
- Experience working with automotive communication protocols such
as CAN and Flex-Ray
- Experience using National Instruments hardware CompactDaq,
- Experience in Test Systems Integration
- Analytical, technical, and statistical skills
- Experience working with international Mfg. sites & suppliers in
Asia, the EU, & the Americas
- Experience developing programming routines for micro-controller
onboard FLASH memory
- ** Please share the copy of resume at [email protected] **
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Infotree Service Inc, Kokomo , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!