Radar Technical Manager
Company: Control Tec
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience
segment and is located in Kokomo, IN.
The Radar Technical Manager will be a Radar system engineer with
emphasis on managing the radar development process.
- Interface with team members to ensure the scrum development
process is being followed and that the team is executing the
development tasks in a structured, efficient, and productive
- Prioritize development work with team members to ensure key
milestones are being met.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary product development team in
support of design, integration and test (including radar system,
microwave, electrical, mechanical and software design
- Develop system, algorithm and software verification test plans
and perform test data collection, data processing and
- Design documentation, software requirements definition; create
test plans and test reports; Present design concepts, radar
performance, tradeoff studies, and algorithms to team members,
management and customers.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Master degree with 3+ years of experience or Ph.D. degree in
engineering, mathematics, physics or other technical field.
- Experience in the Auto-Scrum/Scrum development process.
- Radar systems experience.
- Computer based simulation or analysis.
- Matlab/Python proficiency.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing.
- Graduate-level coursework and/or hand-on project experience in
radar systems and radar signal processing.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible, and well
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- 5+ years of experience in radar systems and radar signal
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: SAR, MIMO,
STAP, compressive sensing, micro-Doppler analysis, super resolution
techniques, spectrum analysis, object recognition.
- Automotive radar experience.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.).
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise
in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and
automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that
enrich the in-vehicle experience.]
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized
to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa
sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Control Tec, Kokomo , Radar Technical Manager, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!