Integrated Circuit (IC) Architecture & Development Engineer
Company: Control Tec
Posted on: June 5, 2021
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a IC Architecture &
Development Engineer that will be located in either Wuppertal,
Germany or in the University States in either Troy, MI or Kokomo,
This engineering position provides Integrated Circuit (IC)
Architecture & Development support to global start centers,
advanced engineering and design teams on purchased part selection,
development, application, and change assessment to drive strategic
semiconductor supplier development and flawless launch for new
- New production part development (including, but not limited to,
part specification, qualification, and requirements to achieve full
PPAP approval) to meet project cost and timing requirements.
- Engage advanced engineering, global start centers, and design
teams to determine semiconductor needs.
- Engage semiconductor suppliers to review IC roadmaps and drive
strategic semiconductor alignment with program architecture.
- Technical support to global design centers and manufacturing
sites on part selection, design, application, problem solving, and
- Manage semiconductor roadmaps based on design architecture to
align with next generation product roadmaps.
- Drive supplier and semiconductor development schedules to align
with program deliverables and ensure flawless launch.
- Part types include all semiconductors intended for use in
automotive applications, including, but not limited to, analog ICs,
microprocessors, application specific integrated circuits (ASIC),
system on chip (SoC), and similar complex parts.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- BS degree in Micro-Electronics or relevant fields with work
- 5+ years of experience with semiconductor device physics,
design, fabrication, assembly, packaging, application, simulation
and test, quality, reliability and failure analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with automotive Product Development,
Supplier Change Management, PPAP process, common automotive quality
procedures and industry qualification specifications (AEC, JEDEC,
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Project management skills.
- Solve practical problems in a developing environment.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Autonomy, availability for others.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise
in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and
automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that
enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success.
Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation,
pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique
abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings.
When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly,
express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to
change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the
rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation
safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than
160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one
mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Control Tec, Kokomo , Integrated Circuit (IC) Architecture & Development Engineer, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!