Electronics Test Team Lead
Company: BorgWarner Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
There are few challenges as important today as creating
solutions that support a cleaner, more energy-efficient world. This
requires a commitment to constantly improve the transportation of
people and things. We, at BorgWarner, made that commitment decades
ago and have since been creating technologies to improve
efficiency, emissions and performance in all types of vehicles.
Constantly pursuing what's next Our proven track record has made us
industry leader in clean, energy-efficient propulsion system
solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles. We uncover
strong trends and use smart science and technology to address a
future based on varying regulations, consumer demands and automaker
requirements. Product leadership that's changing the world Our
employees have earned trusted partnerships with customers and
suppliers around the world. We leverage these relationships to gain
a deeper understanding of the challenges at hand and then do what
it takes to develop the next solution. Our strong operations and
commercialization expertise result in high volume availability of
competitive, efficient products that truly drive change. BorgWarner
PowerDrive Systems is currently looking for "dynamic, results
driven" individual to join as an Electronics Test Team Lead at our
Indiana Technical Center (ITC) in Kokomo, Indiana. In this role,
and under direct supervision of the Electrification Engineering
Group Manager, the Electronics Test Team Lead will be responsible
for managing System and Software Verification tasks on Projects and
maintaining the overall Verification Status. Leading the team of
Test engineers to meet the project deliveries. Raising any concerns
to senior management on time. Driving the organization goal for
100% Test Automation. Job Duties:
- Managing System and Software Verification Activities on
- Creating Overall Test Plan for the project for each
- Follow the process as Defined for SYS/SW Verification.
- Maintain Overall Test Status for the project and present
- Responsible for the team Performance.
- Responsible for providing Training to any new Engineer.
- Responsible for Customer interface for any SYS/SW Test
- Responsible for Overall SYS/SW Test status reporting to
customer and other stakeholders within organization.
- Responsible for any Audits on the Project for SYS/SW
- Leading Team of engineers.
- Responsible for Bench definition/configuration required for
- Bachelor's Degree required in Electrical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or Mechanical
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Validation Engineer or
System/software validation role
- Automotive experience preferred
- Knowledge of Electrification automotive applications
- Experienced in using PXI hardware test platforms preferred
- Experienced in writing test specifications on requirements as
well as designs
- Experienced in Executing Tests on different environments e.g.
Vehicle, Bench, HIL.
- Knowledge of Excel/XML/XLST standards.
- Matlab/Simulink Experience
- Experience with controls type software, Labview, Teststand,
- Experience in Defect Tracking Process Tools, JIRA
- Understanding of Automotive Spice and all Test Levels
- Strong leadership skills, driving self and organization to
- Collaborative, team player, and display a high level of
- Likes challenging problems with strong problem-solving
- Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focused EEO Statement BorgWarner is an equal
employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected
veteran status. Safety This position will adhere to the Global Star
Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as
outlined in the BorgWarner Safety Policy Manual. This individual
will work in a manner that stresses the importance of preventing
accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution
reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of
themselves and co-workers. In addition, he/she is responsible for
reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations,
incidents, or occurrences to their immediate supervisor. #LI-LF1
website. Your ability to access and use this website and apply for
a job at BorgWarner are conditioned on your acceptance and
compliance with these terms. Please access the linked document by
clicking here , select the geographical area where you are applying
for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you
will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Keywords: BorgWarner Inc., Kokomo , Electronics Test Team Lead, Other , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!