Skills Trainer - (Case Manager) - School Based - Howard County
Company: Four County
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Kokomo 1 - Kokomo, IN
Join a leader in community mental health with a vision for the
future...that sets the pace for associate self-care! Learn about
4C's 4-day, 32-hour work week by clicking below. 100% of full-time
wages for 80% of work hours!
New minimum wage raised to $18.75/hour!!
Why work for less? Come make a difference with us, Four County
continues to grow, and we are looking for agile staff committed to
caring for our consumers, communities, and each other! Four County
is a non-profit, comprehensive Community Mental Health Center
serving the communities of North Central Indiana for over 45 years.
We are rural behavioral health specialists integrated in the
physical and behavioral health well-being for our staff and
consumers. Our workforce is the heartbeat meeting the needs of our
local communities, don't wait to join our team!
This position is responsible for promoting mental health recovery
through a person-centered approach focusing on independence and
integration. This is accomplished through delivery of appropriate
mental health assessment, treatment planning and intervention for
clients impacted by emotional/behavioral impairment and serious,
persistent mental illness. A person in this position will provide
direct service case management and skill building intervention,
transport clients to appointments or designations and will assist
clients in the development of natural support systems to help
foster independence as much as possible.
Starting and growing base wage opportunities up to
PLUS.... Additional Annual Compensation and Incentive
- Four day (32 hour) work week
- Make up to an additional $625 per week by participating in
Mobile Crisis On-Call opportunities in eligible counties
- Eligible for $150/month ($1,800 annually) in student loan
repayment, available at hire
- Earn $750 for every person you refer who is hired and remains
employed for 6 months and receive an additional $500 every year as
long as you both remain employed
- Bilingual wage premiums available for individuals fluent in
Spanish or Burmese
- High School diploma/GED and 2 years related experience or
- 60 undergraduate college credits
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience in behavioral health, human services or other
relevant social services, involving collaborative process of
assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation,
skill development, or advocacy for options and services to meet an
individual's and family's comprehensive health, education, social
services, and/or restorative justice needs preferred but not
required. Not sure if you meet qualifications? Let us review your
application. Receive additional starting wage premium for qualified
years of experience!!
- Works well under supervision as well as independently.
Organizes/manages time and daily activities with little direct
- Ability to think critically and analyze information/situations
for most appropriate response.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Handles complex tasks and requests supervision when
- Able to utilize databases and/or other electronic means to
- Models professionalism, teamwork and communication internally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains positive working relations and rapport with the
- Ability to model daily living skills.
- Multiple health plan options to fit your lifestyle
- Health premium wellness discounts
- Up to $1,250/year in employer paid HSA contributions
- Mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard rate
- Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employer sponsored life insurance and other supplemental
insurance products to choose from
- Up to $10,000 in tuition assistance
- Birthdays off after 1 year of employment
To see our full benefits and apply online go to our website:
Keywords: Four County, Kokomo , Skills Trainer - (Case Manager) - School Based - Howard County, Human Resources , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!