Assistant Store Manager - Full-time
Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Starting Wage: $16.15
The Assistant Store Manager position assists with the daily
operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening
and closing responsibilities.
- Assists the General Manager and Store Manager to achieve
- At General Manager direction, can assist the GM with timely
administration of 'Incident' and 'Violation' level that would
result in a next step of Progressive Discipline excluding
Suspension or Termination levels.
- Assists the General Manager in Phone Interviews.
- Assists the General Manager in the execution and delegation of
Company Operational, Merchandising and Visual standards.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and attempts to
resolve customer issues timely and professionally. Requests
assistance from SM/GM as needed.
- Assists the General Manager in training cash handling and store
operational standards. Identifies and informs GM of personnel
- Follows all Loss Prevention Guidelines in deterring theft and
providing timely documentation as needed.
- Provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and
reconciles cash settlements.
- Supervises associates and delegates tasks to ensure
productivity, coordinates meals/breaks, and shares department
successes and opportunities.Requirements:
- 2+ years of retail sales or customer service experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred but not
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and applying
- Required to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification
exam within 60 days of hire or prior to promotion.
- Ability to train and mentor associates to assure company
standards are met.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends
and holidays.Total Rewards:
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible
associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Ability to believe in our customer centered culture to deliver a
superior customer service experience.
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Kokomo , Assistant Store Manager - Full-time, Hospitality & Tourism , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!