FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Chartwells K12 SIGN-ON BONUS - $250.00 Further details upon
interview & hire.
- We are hiring immediately for FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME
AND PART-TIME) positions.
- Pay Rate: Starting $13/hr + benefits incl.
medical/dental/vision, PTO, 6 Paid Holidays, 5 Paid Sick days,
meals + uniforms provided
- Location: Kokomo School Corp-1500 S. Washington Street, Kokomo,
IN, 46902 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T Monday through Friday 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM.
More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience preferred, willing
- Perks: SIGN-ON BONUS - $250.00 Further details upon interview &
hire. *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1034094. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! Chartwells K12's goal is to make
sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they
came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom
dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools,
ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private
schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and
operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness,
and sustainability talent. For more information, visit
www.ChartwellsK12.com . Job SummarySummary: Prepares, presents and
serves food as needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Chartwells
K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Kokomo , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!