Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 271106 Occupational Therapist Kokomo, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Therapist-Occupational City, State:-- Kokomo,IN Location:-- Kokomo-1907 W. Sycamore Department:---- Rehab Services General IP 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Day,--16 hours,Weekly 8 hours shifts Saturday & Sundays most weeks occasional week days About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Evaluates and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive and/or psychosocial deficits. -- Responsibilities:
- Assesses patient 's ability to safely and effectively perform independent living skills. Designs the appropriate plan of care, including type and frequency of treatment.
- Implements the treatment plan using appropriate modalities. Documents findings of patient progress. Monitors and modifies the plan of care as needed. Seeks consultation as necessary.
- Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits. Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy services and provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Oversees the care provided by certified occupational therapy assistants and therapy 3-Technicians according to established regulations and practice standards.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--6 Months (180 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Rehab Therapist--specializing in--Occupational Therapy (OTR)--credentialed from the--Indiana Occupational Therapy Committee--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent required Master's degree in a related field, or combination of
- Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience. How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. -- The Spirit of Caring -- Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Kokomo , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!