RN Wound / Treatment Nurse
Company: Kokomo Healthcare Center
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Kokomo Healthcare Center - Being a Nurse isn't easy. But you
know why you stay the course. The work that you do makes a true
difference in your patients' lives. Kokomo Healthcare Center, a
member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is looking for a
dedicated RN Wound/Treatment Nurse like YOU who chose this career
because you CARE!WHAT WE OFFERBeyond our competitive wages and Paid
Time Off, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision -
- 401(k) Employer Match with Flexible Spending AccountsCATCH THE
SPIRIT!When you join the CommuniCare family, you'll quickly catch
the team spirit. Coworkers and residents become family, the
workplace becomes a home, and a touch of spontaneity and fun keeps
everyone smiling. Our core values promote an environment of
respect, courtesy, and professional excellence where you can
dedicate yourself to a career you love.Do you have what it takes to
be an RN Wound/Treatment Nurse with CommuniCare?QUALIFICATIONS &
- Must possess a current license as a RN or LPN in the state
where the center is located. Wound Certification preferred.
- Current CPR certification required, ACLS preferred.
- Prior work/life experiences, preferably in a healthcare
- Prior experience in treatment nursing care is desirable.
- Prior supervisory experience, preferably in a long-term care
- Perform all treatments, dressing changes, ointments, sprays,
lotions, etc. on all residents following center policy and
procedures as it pertains to resident privacy, infection control,
and physician's orders.
- Perform routine monthly replacements of gastric tubes and Foley
catheters as assigned.
- Perform trach care and suctioning.
- Recommend treatment at least 1 time weekly in the nurse notes,
skin grids, pressure sore reports, or other required
- Recommend treatment procedures or products to attending
- Re-order treatment supplies from pharmacy or central supply as
needed.THE COMMUNICARE COMMITMENTA family-owned company, we have
grown to become one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute
care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers,
long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent
rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH).
Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management
services for the development and management of adult living
communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to
reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through
this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents,
clients, and family members care for and about one another. -
Keywords: Kokomo Healthcare Center, Kokomo , RN Wound / Treatment Nurse, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...