Company: Advantage Home Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Direct Supervisor: Nursing Supervisor (NS)
The RN is utilized in accordance with the policies of the Indiana
State board of Nursing, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and other
health care bodies, for the purpose of providing professional,
skilled and technical functions to AHHC's patients.
- Current Indiana license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- A sincere and genuine interest in patient care, home care, and
compassion for the sick.
- Six months experience as a RN preferred.
- Functions permitted and defined by the Indiana Nurse Practice
Act as it pertains to the RN.
- Carrying out orders from the NS and the patient's
- Documentation and summary of patient care and events pertaining
to the patient's progress and development.
- Working with other members of the health care team for the
purpose of providing sound and continuous patient care.
- Participation in programs and in-service of AHHC.
- Initiation of rehabilitative and constructive procedures to aid
in the patient's status and or progress.
- Maintains communication with appropriate AHHC staff to avoid
- To complete a supervisory form weekly for each patient assigned
- Other responsibilities that may be indicated orally or in
writing that have to do with patient care and the role of the
Registered Nurse regarding individual cases.
Keywords: Advantage Home Health Care, Kokomo , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!