Primary Care Physician Family Medicine - American Health Network - Kokomo, IN
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN - AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK
As a part of the Optum network, American Health Network is seeking
a Primary Care Physician to join our growing team in Indiana with
multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are
transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led
care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest
care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care
and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Procedures can include, but not limited to: simple skin
surgery, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's,
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Full-time, schedule can be 4 or 4.5 workdays per week
- Open to BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity - including
incoming guarantee with bonus incentives
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
American Health Network is a physician led network of more 70
practice locations are creating exceptional health outcomes and
impact for communities in Indiana and Ohio.
Our physician leadership has shaped a culture that features
empowered management, high levels of teamwork and partnership and
robust recognition; all with the aim of providing the highest
quality of care and service.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free
workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Indiana/Ohio) or has
(Indiana/Ohio) application in process
- Board Certified or board eligibility in Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior
About American Health Network:
At American Health Network, transforming the delivery of health
care across our region is our passion. Founded in 1994, we are an
established multi-specialty, physician-led, integrated healthcare
delivery system with 300 providers that care for over 325,000
patients throughout our 70 locations. As part of Optum, we've found
that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to
improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most
dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world,
serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned
physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find
our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care
centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher
quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and
innovation. Learn more about our journey at .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Kokomo , Primary Care Physician Family Medicine - American Health Network - Kokomo, IN, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!