Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Team Select Home Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:You can apply by texting TSC to 97211Now offering
DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home
health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and
grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what
we have to offer!
Team Select's mission is to take every opportunity to do right by
all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and
are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We
focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates
us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and
Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and
discover a dynamic company where you're able to make a positive
impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our
team!Responsibilities:Team Select Home Care is looking for
Certified Nursing Assistants to join our Team Select family. Our
CNAs will have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
and elderly. They will also communicate and demonstrate competency
in caring for our patients. The CNA will report directly to the
Director of Nursing.
- Provide services that are ordered in the plan of care and that
the aide is permitted to perform under State law.
- Perform hands-on personal care.
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of the therapy or
nursing services as assigned.
- Assistance in ambulation or exercises as assigned.
- Help with medications that are ordinarily self-administered as
- Complete appropriate visit records promptly following agency
- Report changes in the patient's condition and needs to the team
- Perform household services essential to health care in the home
- Attend in-service and continuing education programs as
scheduled and necessary.
- Attend staff meetings and patient care conferences as
- Follow agency policy for cleaning equipment between patient
- Can accomplish reports and documents as observed by the RN and
through periodic record reviews.
- Complete all work assigned by the RN.
- Does not accept assignments for a patient with special needs
for which you have not received appropriate training.
- Observe confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Report any variance, accident or unusual occurrence to the team
- Report incomplete work assignments to RN.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Valid CNA license
- Up-to-date CPR card
- High school or equivalent
- 18 years of age.Our Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
- DailyPayTeam Select Home Care reserves the right to change the
above job description and qualifications without notice. Team
Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or
any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an
Keywords: Team Select Home Care, Kokomo , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!