Occupational Therapist Assistant
Company: Vertis Therapy
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Description:Vertis Therapy is looking for a passionate
Occupational Therapy Assistant Full Time 30 hours per week with
benefits for our beautiful Assisted Living with Memory Care. Vertis
Therapy is a therapist owned company that provides ongoing training
and support to our staff.
- Inhouse clinical team
- Unlimited CEUs online
- Therapist autonomy
- Flexible schedulingThe Occupational Therapy Assistant performs
occupational therapy treatments under the clinical supervision of
the Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapy Assistant
participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing
support and information within the area of Occupational
- Provide Occupational Therapy treatments to patients according
to treatment plans developed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Assist the Occupational Therapist when performing tests,
evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
- Observe, record and report to the Occupational Therapist the
patient conditions, reactions and responses related to
- Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress
notes on patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Assist the Occupational Therapist in consulting with family
members, physicians and other health care professionals, as
- Assist with the care of the Occupational Therapy department and
- Assist the Occupational Therapist with in-service programs and
other meetings as assigned by the Occupational Therapist.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to
discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical
- Act in compliance with Vertis Therapy Management Policies and
Procedures, State, Federal and Professional Organization regulatory
and professional standards and guidelines.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and other meetings as
- Perform other duties, as assigned.Ind123. Requirements:
- Associate of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the
state of practice.
- Prefer minimum one (1) year rehabilitation experience in
setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by
- Prefer active membership in the state and national American
Occupational Therapy Association.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Adequate computer skills in order to complete required job
duties and computerized documentation.
- Ability to understand and follow the directions of the
Occupational Therapist and the policies and procedures of Vertis
Keywords: Vertis Therapy, Kokomo , Occupational Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!