Company: Five Star Senior Living
Posted on: February 15, 2020
LPN Five Star Residences of Noblesville is a beautiful community
in Noblesville, IN, with more than 150 units offering independent
living, assisted living, and Alzheimer's care We are located at
7235 Riverwalk Way North, Noblesville, IN 46062 At this time, we
are seeking an LPN to join our team! We are looking to hire a few
wonderful LPN's! Up to $2500 sign on Bonus available FT PT or
Weekend Option Responsibilities
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be
required to stabilize a resident's condition and/or prevent
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional
status and to implement any required nursing interventions.
- Responds to resident and family concerns and ensures that each
concern is documented and a resolution is initiated or communicated
to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of
- Obtains report from nurse he or she is relieving, provides
report to nurse coming on duty and keeps the charge nurse or others
(as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related
- Prepares, administer and documents medications following
- Consults with licensed or registered nurse, physician or
licensed independent practitioner.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be
inaccurate, ineffective or contraindicated by consulting with the
appropriate licensed practitioner.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Current Licensed L.P.N., preferably with experience in
long-term care of geriatric nursing.
- 2-4 Years of experience required.
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in
nursing specialty desired.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
Keywords: Five Star Senior Living, Kokomo , LPN, Healthcare , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!