Subway General Manager Kokomo
Company: Estep and Company, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
General Manager Description:
In addition to following Subway's policies and procedures,
principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway
- Interviews, Hires, Trains, Schedules, Evaluates and, when
necessary, discharges restaurant personnel.
- Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to
standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork, inventory and product
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by increasing
sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor cost according
to the current company standard.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status,
through the levels of service program and regular performance
appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Always maintain an immaculately clean and food safe
- Personally, maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Always maintain an exemplary attitude. Have a hands on
management approach and ability to multitask
- Able to exert well-paced mobility and can lift 15 pounds
frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Have the stamina to work an average 45 hours per week.
- Able to quickly learn store operations and menu
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Effective and consistent leadership ability.
- Quick thinking & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace in an organized manner.
Exceptional customer service skills!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Estep and Company, Inc, Kokomo , Subway General Manager Kokomo, Executive , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!