Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Company: Amoria Bond
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer Location: Kokomo, IN,
USA.We are seeking a "dynamic, highly energetic, results driven"
engineering professional that posseses an ironclad background in
electrical hardware and software to work with their
high-performance global manufacturing test development teams.The
engineer selected for the role will be an active participant in and
contributor to the design of high tech, high volumen, state of the
art test systems with dynamic tech solutions. They will also deploy
said solutions across the client's global manufacturing sites.
Reporting to the Global Test Manager, and adhering to the Global
Manufacturing Engineering Structure, the chosen cadidate will
assure design standards are followed and in some cases will have
the chance to develop entirely new standards. In addition to this,
- Working within systems built on TestStand, LabView, and
- Using TestStand and Switch Executive to construct automated
- Creating test mechanization.
- Writing SOWs to purchase fixtures, load box, and testers.
- Collaborating with the systems and electrical design
engineering teams to define test requirements, product test
software, and test loads.
- Debugging test software and hardware systems.
- Implementing Six Sigma test limits.
- Completing test requirements documentation.
- Working with the team to review and add tests for functional
safety.What is required of you:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Technology, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3+ years experience.
- Experience using statistics to set establish limits.
- Familiarity with TestStand to develop functional test
- Experience reading electrical schematics and debugging
functional test equipment is absolutely required! (Experience with
Switch Executive is a plus)
- Must be willing to travel internationally.This is an amazing
opportunity for engineers with varying levels of experience to
continue expanding upon their professional knowledge and further
develop their career. The client is offering an above average
compensation package (paired with illustrious benefits) for this
position and is looking forward to meeting engineers passionate and
determined to help shape the future of the automotive industry. If
this interest you, apply now!
Keywords: Amoria Bond, Kokomo , Manufacturing Test Development Engineer, Engineering , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!