Environmental Test Engineer
Company: Trialon Corporation
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Environmental Test EngineerTrialon Corporation who are the
leaders in providing providing automotive testing services that
include Environmental Simulation, Electrical, EMC, Vibration are
seeking a Full time, Environmental Test Engineer for our Kokomo,
The Environmental Test Engineer will be responsible for reading and
interpreting specifications, setting up various test, conduct
environmental testing (including signal verification and test data
collection), and writes final report(s). The position could also
include writing software programs to support testing and data
Environmental Test Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Complex and detailed test preparation and setup.
- Instrumenting test devices/chambers per the customers
- Conducts tests of new components, assemblies, and systems based
on test criteria as established by policies and procedures or
written test plans.
- Able to write high level testing reports and give
- Knowledge of complex mechanical and/or electrical concepts, and
the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Perform measurements for tests (vibration, shock).
- Build test setup to carry out various needs associated with
- Provide updates of project status, completion timing, and any
- Perform complex and specialized mechanical or electrical
- Troubleshoot electrical test setups.
- Writing and programming Plc Logix utilizing; Siemens LOGO
Software, Visual Basic, C++, and LabVIEW.
- Experience using Siemens Logo Module, Sematic Controllers and
Environmental Test Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Must have 3-5+ years of validation testing, Automotive Test Lab
- Must have excellent problem solving/analysis, and
- Must be able to write plc logic and program utilizing Siemens
Logo Software, Visual Basic, C++ and LabVIEW.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates in Electronic Engineering or Bachelor's degree in
Electrical Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- Automotive background required.
- 3-5+ years of Environmental testing experience.
- Willingness to travel to other Trialon sites or customer
- Must be able to work 1st Shift 7am-4pm-Monday-Friday with some
The position is Full Time, Direct Hire with a salary range based on
experience and education from $75K-$90K per year, however
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Date of Hire,
401K/Match, Life/AD&D and LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time
Off(PTO) and Bonus Potential.
We are willing to consider a Sr. Test Technician with programming
Keywords: Trialon Corporation, Kokomo , Environmental Test Engineer, Engineering , Kokomo, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!